Salary Attractive Package + Bonus
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Ilze Du Preez
Date posted 3 November 2016
An exciting opportunity for a Relationship Manager to join the Banking and Wealth Management Distribution team.
- Are you a high performing achiever?
- Do you value helping people achieve their goals?
You will be responsible for attracting, retaining and growing a portfolio of customers, and will deliver this by engaging customers at every opportunity to identify their needs and present solutions to fulfil those needs. This position will be focused on actively working to increase market share and awareness within a specified customer region.
As a Relationship Manager, you will proactively manage a portfolio of clients and ensure your clients receive expert advice on investment, wealth management and treasury products. You will be responsible for driving sales revenue, increasing the value of your clients’ portfolio and developing relationships with your clients whilst ensuring a high standard of compliance and control is maintained. In addition to this you will build strong internal relationships with the product teams and other subject matter experts to tailor solutions to ensure each customer’s unique needs are met.
- Proactively engaging in identifying and acting upon referrals and leads
- Promoting and advocating the wealth products and services
- Providing solutions tailored to customers' needs
- Building and relationship managing a portfolio of high value client
- Cross-selling opportunities with customers and owning the customer experience for a portfolio of clients
- Providing innovative and fast solutions to better the customer experience
- Proactive, professional relationship management that builds deep and enduring relationships with customers.
- Degree qualification in Business or Finance related
- Diploma in Financial Planning (required)
- Advanced Diploma of Financial Planning (RG146) (highly desirable)
- Tier 1 or 2 accredited in managed investments, derivatives, Securities and FX
- Extensive knowledge in investment, wealth management and treasury products
- A proven track record in sales
- Proven relationship management skills dealing with affluent, high net worth clients
- Deep understanding of industry legislative and compliance regime.
To apply please click apply or call Ilze Du Preez on 02 8289 3163 for a confidential discussion.