Salary AUD90000 - AUD110000 per annum + super
Consultant Andrew Bath
Date posted 8 November 2016
This leading Melbourne based, Industry Super Fund continues to look to grow and adapt to what is a chaging market place. With this change they are looking to ensure that their members continue to get financial advice that enables them to plan for their futures and retirements. As such this Industry Fund is looking for an experienced Finanical Planner, who is able to deal with people from all walks of life, to provide full and comprehensive financial advice.
- Provide tailored personal advice to members that takes into account individual circumstances and personal goals, to ensure those seeking advice can make informed decisions
- Develop financial strategies, make appropriate recommendations, and then prepare, in conjunction with paraplanners, written Statements of Advice
- Ensure all member contact and advice regulatory and compliance obligations
- Assist with and participate in events across Victoria as required such as open days, retirement seminars and targeted member education
- Experience in a similar role within a financial services or superannuation environment, ideally from an Industry fund but not necessarily
- An understanding of superannuation including defined benefit, risk, insurance arrangements, Centrelink, investment choice and pension based products
- Advanced Diploma of Financial Planning essential
To apply please click apply or call Andrew Bath on 86282104 for a confidential discussion.