Salary AUD60000 - AUD80000 per annum + Super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Jane Chester
Date posted 15 November 2016
Excellent opportunity to work for a 'Big 4' bank in an Adviser Assistant role with a particular focus on Xplan.
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a proactive, dynamic and enthusiastic Adviser Assistant who is keen to grow their career within Wealth Management. Working alongside a busy and successful team, the Adviser Assistant will be responsible for providing excellent client service by providing pro active solutions and timely responses to advisers with respect to Xplan queries.
• Acting as the first point of contact for all adviser queries
• Work closely with the advisers to support and provide proactive solutions and timely responses
• Have a solid understanding of Xplan/Coin or a similar system and assisting to educate team members and advisers.
• Identify continual service improvement activities and implement these ideas in collaboration with the team.
• Working collaboratively with peers to ensure work is completed accurately and Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are maintained
• Problem solving in a dynamic and changing environment
• Establish and maintain relationships with internal stakeholders and departments.
• Proven experience in a similar role within Financial Services or ideal for someone from a Paraplanning or Adviser Assistent background
• Diploma in Financial Planning (RG 146) (recommended)
• Experience with XPlan or Coin type is essential to be considered for this role
• Strong written and verbal communications skills
• Strong attention to detail and organisational skills
• Team player who is willing to contribute to a supportive and tightknit team
In return for your skills and experience we can offer a great team culture, excellent salary and a genuine career pathway/development to advice.
To apply please click apply or call Jane Chester on +61 02 8289 3191 for a confidential discussion.