Salary Attractive Package
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Chris Anderson
Date posted 17 November 2016
Excellent opportunity to work as the Finance Manager for a market leading wealth management organisation in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
This top tier wealth manager is currently undergoing a rapid period of growth and as a result is interested in recruiting a suitably qualified Finance Manager into their Sydney team. The role will lead and develop the finance function and report directly to the CFO.
- Financial, regulatory and statutory reporting
- Leading finance team
- Lead the monthly sign off of results and oversee monthly close
- Manage compliance of accounting policies
- You are a fully qualified accounting professional (CPA, CA).
- You hold a university degree preferably in Accounting & Finance.
- You have at least 5 years of relevant post-qualification work experience in the fields of accounting, tax, or audit.
- Knowledge of the Funds Industry, specifically Alternative Investment Funds (Private Equity Funds, Real Estate Funds), will be considered an advantage.
To apply please click apply or call Chris Anderson on +61 2 8289 3150 for a confidential discussion.