Trading Services Associate
Salary AUD60000 - AUD65000 per annum + super
Consultant Peter Nassim
Date posted 20 November 2016
This role sits in the Trading Services team of a global financial services company. It will see you responsible for handling internal and external queries from clients, executing trades and ensuring that risk and compliance frameworks are maintained. From this role you will gain a well rounded knowledge of financial products and trading systems that will enable to build a career in trading services.
As Trading Services Associate you will:
- Liaise directly with clients in order to assist them in their trading activities
- Assist with trade execution
- Work across a number of financial products and various asset classes
- Manage clients by responding to internal and external queries and solving those
- Complying with risk management frameworks
- Constantly looking at how processes and procedures can be improved
- Have worked in client facing role or administrative role exposing you to a variety of asset classes within a financial services environment
- Deep understanding of financial markets and a desire to build a career in this field
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Undergraduate degree and/or formal qualifications in a relevant business field, is preferred, but not essential
The role of trading services associate provides an excellent opportunity for an ambitious candidate, with financial services experience, to further their own skills and knowledge base in a fast moving financial services business. There is outstanding training on offer that will lead to a proven career path that is well rewarded.
To apply please click apply or call Peter Nassim on +61 03 8628 2100 for a confidential discussion.