Senior Financial Planner – Industry Super Fund
Salary Attractive Package
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Jane Chester
Date posted 23 November 2016
Our client is a leading Financial Services organisation who pride themselves on delivering high quality products and services while retaining a dynamic and supportive company culture. You will be rewarded with a market leading base salary and an uncapped bonus. There are several opportunities available for financial planners wishing to join a growing team of specialists.
You will be responsible for delivering professional ongoing financial planning advice to clients. Servicing an existing portfolio of clients and prospective clients you will already have significant experience in Financial Planning, with particular focus on Wealth Management/ Retirement Planning.
Reporting to the Regional Manager, your role will require you to provide a broad range of strategic advice to a diverse Member base in relation to Superannuation and Retirement planning, Investments, Insurances, Aged Care and SMSF's. Supported by Administrative resources which will provide you with the opportunity to focus your time on providing quality advice whilst maintaining ongoing relationships with Members their families and friends.
The company has a solid reputation for providing quality professional advice and has a strong focus on personal and professional development and will offer extensive training and support for your future career progression.
- Growing your client base through networking and referrals and identify cross-selling opportunities
- Successful track record in developing and managing a client base, as well as the capacity to increase new business opportunities
- Support your clients to help identify and meet their financial goals and dreams
- Understand your client's immediate needs, long term objectives and level of comfort with risk
- Provide specific advice that is tailored to ensure it is always in the best interest of the client
- Engage and coach stakeholders to identify potential clients who require financial advice
- Be driven to offer value add activities in order to achieve and exceed key performance indicators
- Build effective and long term relationships with key business partners, both internal and external
- Degree in Finance, Business, Commerce or a related discipline (required)
- Minimum Diploma of Financial Planning (RG146) (required)
- Advanced Diploma in Financial Planning highly desirable (required)
- CFP or equivalent will be highly regarded
- 10-15 years+ extensive experience in financial planning with excellent technical knowledge and a strong understanding of retirement, super, investment and wealth creation
- Ability to work in a team environment and autonomously
- Successful applicants will also possess strong business acumen, high ethics, be a strong team player and be familiar with current legislation governing Financial Planning.
To apply please click apply or call Jane Chester on +61 02 8289 3191 for a confidential discussion.