Financial Planning Technical Consultant
Salary AUD110000 - AUD130000 per annum + Bonus
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Jane Chester
Date posted 4 December 2016
A new position has become available for a Financial Planning Technical Consultant to join a top performing team. The Financial Planning Technical Consultant role will involve offering technical subject matter advice to financial planners across Australia and you will be responsible for providing legislative and strategic support to the business.
- Provide technical support to advisors on complex advice areas
- Understand and interpret legislative change and effectively communicate this to financial planners
- Deliver technical and advice delivery presentations, workshops, personal development days across legislative updates and complex advice via face to face and webinars
- Support and mentor technical team members
- Provide input into understanding and also developing emerging technical trends
- Improve overall quality of technical and advice delivery content delivered to advisers, customers and the business
- Proven academic back ground Tertiary qualification (business, economics, accounting, finance)
- Advanced Diploma or Certified Financial Planner (highly desirable)
- Understanding of financial planning and process
- Strong technical knowledge within complex advice areas (aged care, personal and business succession, small business CGT, SMSF, superannuation, income streams, social security and tax)
- Superior communication and influencing
- Previous experience as a financial planning technical consultant
- Ability to build strong relationships with both internal and external contacts
This is a great opportunity to join a big four bank in a high profile role. A competitive package will be negotiated for the successful candidate.
To apply please click apply or call Jane Chester on +61 02 8289 3191 for a confidential discussion.