Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Ilze Du Preez
Date posted 8 February 2017
* Exceptional Earning Potential * Highly regarded and respected banking organisation * Dynamic and motivated Private banker
An outstanding opportunity has arisen for a driven and energetic Private Banker to join a highly regarded and respected banking organisation. They have a well-established Private Banking business with a significant share of the Australian Private Wealth market. The client is looking to develop the market and they are looking to appoint a professional and a highly skilled Private Banker for their Sydney CBD team. This opportunity will appeal to a highly driven professional with a proven track-record in Private Wealth and Lending, and experienced in Relationship Management.
- Driving the acquisition of new to Bank HNW & UHNW clients
- Maintain a pipeline of new business opportunities
- Undertake quality consultative conversations with clients to understand their needs and identify cross sell opportunities to distribute the Bank’s product and service offerings
- Assist clients with often complex decisions around the best way to protect and grow their wealth, structure their investments and balance competing business or wealth demands
- Fundamental to this role is building excellent relationships by understanding customer needs and developing the portfolio which will lead to cross selling and organic growth
- Overall responsibility for the credit origination process including Deal Build Request Form, submission of deals, liaison with Credit officers and negotiation of pricing and structuring with client.
- Degree in business related discipline preferable
- RG146 compliant is essential to be considered for this role
- To be seriously considered you will be an existing (or ex) private banker, senior commercial/corporate relationship manager with proven and demonstrated experience in meeting targets
- High level of internal motivation and drive to meet and exceed client expectations and business performance requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Extensive wealth management experience
- Residential and non-specialised commercial property lending skills, including: being able to read and interpret financial statements for individuals, companies and trusts and the ability to structure credit proposals and identify and mitigate credit risks.
To apply please click apply or call Ilze Du Preez on 02 8289 3163 for a confidential discussion.