Salary AUD80000 - AUD85000 per annum + 12% super + bonus
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Jane Chester
Date posted 13 February 2017
As a Paraplanner and technical expert you will prepare comprehensive Statements of Advice, research strategies and ensure compliance with policies and regulations.
As a Paraplanner you will be working closely with the advisers on strategies, investment and insurance recommendations, participate in client meetings, and be responsible for the implementation of the advice and contribute to the development of technical skills across the team. This very respected business is the leading specialist wealth management company in Australia and New Zealand, with a strong focus on people and culture and helping customers with financial advice and strategy.
- Working within a team environment, prepare high quality and compliant Statements of Advice and other advice documents on behalf of planners
- Working closely with the Financial Planners and assisting with strategic input
- Responding to technical client queries and following up outstanding matters
- Ensuring Financial Planners are supported in daily activities by providing ad-hoc support
- Maintaining a thorough knowledge of and compliance with, the licensing and professional standards.
- RG146 compliant and a commitment to further study, however ADFP qualification would be an advantage
- Minimum 2 years experience as a paraplanner
- Exposure to COIN OR XPLAN software advantageous
- Exceptional organisational and prioritisation skills to ensure all deadlines and responsibilities are met
- Be able to work autonomously with minimal supervision
- Positive, can do attitude, proactive, enthusiastic with a strong work ethic.
- Embrace new technology and innovation.
To apply please click apply or call Jane Chester on +61 02 8289 3191 for a confidential discussion.