Financial Planner | Industry Super Fund | Port Macquarie
Salary Very attractive package
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Ilze Du Preez
Date posted 20 February 2017
A great opportunity for a self motivated and experienced Financial Planner to be part of a leading Industry Super Fund focussing on providing a high level of service to our Members based in Port Macquarie and surrounding areas.
- Work for an award winning Industry Fund based in Port Macquarie
- A great work environment where you can utilise your passion for superannuation
- Join a successful and positive work environment
Working closely with the Financial Planners and Support staff, your role will involve meeting with members to provide a broad scope of financial advice across Superannuation and Retirement Planning. Your role will be supported by our team of Administration staff allowing you the opportunity to spend more time with your clients to establish ongoing relationships. This is an excellent opportunity to work within a not for profit environment providing education and presenting to the local community.
- Conduct on site group and individual member education seminars and general advice updates
- Provide financial planning advice to members by analysing member needs
- Developing and delivering appropriate planning strategies
- Preparing quality compliant Statements of Advice and implementing agreed recommendations;
- Build and implement programs which encourage member engagement and retention
- Drive marketing programs to promote the benefits of advice
- Manage key stakeholder relationships
- Build and maintain relationships with both existing and new employers.
- Self driven individual who can work well within an autonomous environment
- Excellent communication and relationship skills with a genuine interest in helping your clients to achieve their financial goals
- Previous experience within Financial Planning and you will have excellent technical knowledge across all of the main facets of Financial Planning
- A relevant Degree and DFP qualification is required to be considered for this role
- CFP Certification or willing to work towards the certification.