Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Ilze Du Preez
Date posted 28 February 2017
* Exceptional Earning Potential * Highly regarded and respected banking organisation * Dynamic and motivated Private banker
An outstanding opportunity has arisen for a driven and energetic Private Banker to join a highly regarded and respected banking organisation. They have a well-established Private Banking business with a significant share of the Australian Private Wealth market. The client is looking to develop the market and they are looking to appoint a professional and a highly skilled Private Banker for their Sydney CBD team. This opportunity will appeal to a highly driven professional with a proven track-record in Private Wealth and Lending, and experienced in Relationship Management.
- Driving the acquisition of new to Bank HNW & UHNW clients
- Maintain a pipeline of new business opportunities
- Undertake quality consultative conversations with clients to understand their needs and identify cross sell opportunities to distribute the Bank’s product and service offerings
- Assist clients with often complex decisions around the best way to protect and grow their wealth, structure their investments and balance competing business or wealth demands
- Fundamental to this role is building excellent relationships by understanding customer needs and developing the portfolio which will lead to cross selling and organic growth
- Overall responsibility for the credit origination process including Deal Build Request Form, submission of deals, liaison with Credit officers and negotiation of pricing and structuring with client.
- Degree in business related discipline preferable
- RG146 compliant is essential to be considered for this role
- To be seriously considered you will be an existing (or ex) private banker, senior commercial/corporate relationship manager with proven and demonstrated experience in meeting targets
- High level of internal motivation and drive to meet and exceed client expectations and business performance requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Extensive wealth management experience
- Residential and non-specialised commercial property lending skills, including: being able to read and interpret financial statements for individuals, companies and trusts and the ability to structure credit proposals and identify and mitigate credit risks.