Paraplanner - Junior
Salary Competitive Package
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Ilze Du Preez
Date posted 28 February 2017
Passionate about building a career in Wealth Management? This is a really exciting opportunity to develop your career as a Paraplanner. * Be part of a high energy, customer centric team * Fantastic career progression opportunities throughout the team.
Situated in the CBD, this well known financial services business is seeking a junior paraplanner to join their centralised paraplanning team. This very respected business is the leading specialist wealth management company in Australia and New Zealand, helping customers with financial advice and strategy. You will have the opportunity to have exposure to various types of complex strategy as well as the opportunity to be mentored by experienced paraplanners. This is a fantastic opportunity for a client services manager or adviser support who has as atleast 12 months experience preparing SOAs.
- Producing compliant financial plans / Statements of Advice (SOA's) and Record of Advice (ROA) documents
- Reviewing and researching individual client needs, investment strategies and risk profiles
- Ability to identify and document a range of strategies in a compliant, personalised and tailored format
- Providing added value to end client by assisting the Planner in the formulation of appropriate strategies for the client from information and instructions provided by Planners
- Ad-hoc paraplanning related project work, e.g. compliance and template construction, process improvement.
- Previous experience as Paraplanner preferred (12 months+)
- RG146 qualification
- COIN software is an advantage
- Exceptional organisational and prioritisation skills to ensure all deadlines and responsibilities are met
- Attention to detail with an ability to grasp new concepts
- Be able to work autonomously with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Strong computer and Microsoft Office suite experience.
In return, as a Paraplanner in this high performing team, you will receive an attractive salary and bonus structure. This is a professional, flexible and friendly working environment, with the role offering varied exposure to a full range of strategies and professional development opportunities. If you are looking for a role where you will be genuinely recognised for your efforts, or looking for the next step in your career please apply.