Senior Financial Planner
Consultant Jane Chester
Date posted 2 March 2017
Brilliant opportunity to work for a leading bank in a high profile financial planning role in Canberra.
Join one of Australia's largest banks as a Senior Financial Planner and give yourself the opportunity to grow your career and build on your current success.
The successful Senior Financial Planner will join a growing team of specialists. The company has a solid reputation for providing quality professional advice and has a strong focus on personal and professional development and will offer extensive training and support for your future career progression.
The Senior Financial Planner will be comfortable working in a fast paced and dynamic environment and able to build strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders. You should be results driven, passionate about Financial Planning and have a strong compliance ethic and a strong customer focus and seek continual improvements whilst driving efficiency.
Your focus will be on servicing, retaining and providing ongoing advice to clients, developing relationships with referral partners and prospecting new opportunities through your strong business development expertise. Your ability to lead, nurture and mentor those around you, and engage with and build lasting relationships with your clients will lend to success in the companies culture of high performance.
• Growing your client base through networking and referrals
• Maintaining mutually beneficial relationships with your existing book of clients
• Delivering genuine and high quality financial advice
• Identifying cross-selling opportunities
• Creating stable relationships with internal stakeholders to further enhance referrals.
• 2-3 years Financial Planning experience
• Degree in Finance, Business, Commerce or a related discipline
• Minimum Diploma of Financial Planning (RG146)
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to influence
• Ambition and self-motivation and a thirst for responsibility