Phone Based Financial Adviser
Salary AUD80000 - AUD85000 per annum + Bonus
Consultant Jane Chester
Date posted 8 March 2017
Join a rapidly growing wealth manager in Blacktown.
You will be working for one of the leading financial organisations in Australia and the business is growing and they are looking for individuals who are passionate about building a career in Financial Planning and Wealth Management to join their team. In this role, you will be responsible for providing single topic advice across superannuation and insurancel typically interact with clients via the phone.
- Take ownership of all customer requests and issues and follow through to ensure customer satisfaction
- Assess clients’ income and expenditure, assets and liabilities, financial needs, goals and circumstances, in order to provide guidance or make appropriate recommendations for short and long-term needs
- Provide Life Insurance and Superannuation olutions to existing clients and new direct clients
- Build client relationships in order to service their current wealth needs
- Ensure compliance to the Advice process, process and policies
- Manage relationships with referral partners and stakeholders across Financial Planning, branch networks, underwriting and business leaders.
- You must be Degree qualified with a Diploma of Financial Planning (RG146) qualification
- 12 months + financial services industry experience in a similar role (e.g. associate paraplanner, paraplanner, wealth advisor, financial planner etc) and a sound knowledge of financial products
- Ability to drive deep and enduring customer relationships and build long term relationships with referral and business partners
- Sales and/or service experience
- Confident in your communication skills and ability to resolve conflict.
To apply please click apply or call Jane Chester on +61 02 8289 3191 for a confidential discussion.