Salary AUD70000 - AUD85000 per annum + super + bonus
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Ilze Du Preez
Date posted 9 March 2017
* Great work life balance * Very attractive remuneration package plus generous bonus structure * Extensive career progression and personal development opportunities available Situated in the Sydney CBD, this well known financial services business is seeking a Senior Paraplanner to join their team.
In this role, as the Senior Paraplanner and technical expert you will prepare comprehensive Statements of Advice, research strategies and ensure compliance with policies and regulations. The Senior Paraplanner will be working closely with the advisers on strategies, investment and insurance recommendations, participate in client meetings, and be responsible for the implementation of the advice and contribute to the development of technical skills across the team. This very respected business is the leading specialist wealth management company in Australia and New Zealand, with a strong focus on people and culture and helping customers with financial advice and strategy.
- Working within a centralised team environment, prepare high quality and compliant Statements of Advice and other advice documents on behalf of planners
- Working closely with the Financial Planners and assisting with strategic input product recommendations, product comparisons, insurance needs analysis, and provide alternative strategies
- Responding to technical client queries and following up outstanding matters
- Ensuring Financial Planners are supported in daily activities by providing ad-hoc support
- Maintaining a thorough knowledge of and compliance with, the licensing and professional standards.
- RG146 compliant and a commitment to further study, however ADFP qualification would be an advantage
- Exposure to COIN OR XPLAN software
- Exceptional organisational and prioritisation skills to ensure all deadlines and responsibilities are met
- Be able to work autonomously with minimal supervision
- Positive, can do attitude, proactive, enthusiastic with a strong work ethic.
In return, as a Paraplanner in this high performing team, you will receive a salary and bonus structure along with above standard super contribution. This is a professional, flexible and friendly working environment, with the role offering varied exposure to a full range of strategies and professional development opportunities. If you are looking for a role where you will be genuinely recognised for your efforts, or looking for the next step in your career please apply.
To apply please click apply or call Ilze Du Preez on 0282 893 163 for a confidential discussion.