Senior Financial Planner | Boutique Practice
Salary AUD90000 - AUD110000 per annum + super + bonus
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Ilze Du Preez
Date posted 9 March 2017
* Own AFSL, privately owned and a broad APL to work * Provide diverse holistic range of advice and services * Competitive base salary and a generous bonus structure, including a share of ongoing revenue.
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Financial Planner to join a leading privately owned financial planning business as a Senior Financial Planner. The company is family owned, with offices in Sydney and Melbourne and is one of Australia's leading financial services companies.
The client requires the Planner to assist in servicing a large book of existing clients and the role will also require you to review the existing clients with a view to identifying further revenue opportunities. Your experience should demonstrate your understanding of all facets of a Financial Planning including superannuation, retirement planning, investment, risk management, estate planning, direct property investment, finance etc. The position also requires seeing new clients generated by referrers and other lead generating sources. You will have large team of support staff focused on removing as much of the administrative burden from your day to day responsibilities.
- Initial contact and follow-up of existing and prospective clients
- Undertake activities to establish and build referral sources to supplement lead generation activities conducted by the business
- Conduct in-depth reviews of clients' financial circumstances, current provision and future aims
- Analyse information and prepare plans best suited to individual clients' requirements.
- Conduct regular reviews of clients' financial plans and make recommendations as appropriate.
- Completed Diploma of Financial Planning (RG146 compliant)
- Intend to complete or have completed Advanced Diploma of Financial Planning
- Demonstrated experience as an established and proficient financial planner
- Strong compliance record
- Strong sales and business development skills
- Excellent communication skills and proven client and workflow management skills and an ability to multi-task and manage changing priorities.
In return the company offers a competitive base salary and a generous bonus structure, including a share of ongoing revenue plus ongoing professional development. You will have access to paraplanning and administration support.
To apply please click apply or call Ilze Du Preez on 0282 893 163 for a confidential discussion.