Salary Flexible working hours
Consultant Maria Giorgi
Date posted 14 March 2017
Based in the CBD, we are seeking a motivated Paraplanner who is looking for a flexiable work environment. This postion will require you to work between 25 - 30 hours per week where you will be supporting 4 advisors. In this role you will have the opportunity to utilise your current technical financial strategic skills as well as have exposure to SMSF, Super, Tax Advice and Pension strategy. As an integral member of this advice team you will be an excellent communicator and be compliance driven.
- Producing compliant financial plans / Statements of Advice (SOA's) and Record of Advice (ROA) documents
- Reviewing and researching individual client needs, investment strategies and risk profiles
- Monitor compliance registers
- Ad-hoc paraplanning related project work, e.g. compliance and template construction, process improvement
- Assist Financial Planners to develop relevant strategies through research
- Becoming a source of Paraplanning technical knowledge for the team
- Financial services certifications with RG 146 as a minimum
- Previous experience in a Paraplanner role
- Excellent written communication skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong customer focus
- Understanding of areas such as: Risk/Insurance, Buy/Sell, Accumulation Strategies, TTR, SMSF, Estate planning/Intergenerational Wealth transfer, Tax, Direct equities, Property acquisition, Risk profile, Super Strategies, Salary sacrifice, Retirement planning, Pension Strategies, Centrelink, cashflow modelling, investment modelling, product comparisons, super switching and product research.
In return, as a Paraplanner you will receive a flexible work environment and competitive salary commensurate with experience. This is a professional and friendly working environment where you will be supported by your managers and peers.
To apply please click apply or call Maria Giorgi on 08 8216 3506 for a confidential discussion.