Senior Financial Planner
Salary AUD90000 - AUD140000 per annum + super plus bonus
Consultant Ilze Du Preez
Date posted 15 March 2017
* Join a business that is genuinely committed to providing quality advice * Outstanding opportunities for training and ongoing career development * Competitive base plus super plus bonus (paid monthly)
Cur client is a household name within the Financial Services Industry, they pride themselves on delivering high quality products and services while retaining a dynamic and supportive company culture. Working for a Big 4 Bank, you will be rewarded with all the benefits a top employer can offer. This includes a market leading base salary, generous bonus structure, unrivaled career progression and an extensive support network.
There are several opportunities available for financial planners wishing to join a growing team of specialists. The company has a solid reputation for providing quality professional advice and has a strong focus on personal and professional development and will offer extensive training and support for your future career progression.
The successful candidate will be comfortable working in a fast paced and dynamic environment and able to build strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders. You should be results driven, passionate about Financial Planning and have a strong compliance ethic and a strong customer focus and seek continual improvements whilst driving efficiency.
Your focus will be on servicing, retaining and providing ongoing advice to clients, developing relationships with referral partners and prospecting new opportunities through your strong business development expertise. Your ability to lead, nurture and mentor those around you, and engage with and build lasting relationships with your clients will lend to success in the companies culture of high performance.
- Consistently delivering exceptional service that meets or exceeds client expectations
- Sourcing new opportunities across the referral network and continually looking for any value added service we may be able to offer to potential new clients
- Conduct in-depth reviews of clients' financial circumstances, current provision and future aims
- Analyse information and prepare plans best suited to individual clients' requirements
- Conduct regular reviews of clients' financial plans and make recommendations as appropriate.
- Ensuring that all advice and recommendations to clients or prospective clients is timely, appropriate and in the clients' best interests.
- Degree in Finance, Business, Commerce or a related discipline
- Advanced Diploma in Financial Planning
- Margin Lending and SMSF qualification
- A sound knowledge financial planning strategies
- Solutions focused and ability to work autonomously
- A genuine desire to help people
- Professional manner and ability to build credibility quickly
In return the company offers a competitive remuneration package plus ongoing professional development and career progession opportunities.
To apply please click apply or call Ilze Du Preez on 0282 893 163 for a confidential discussion.