Relationship Manager | Mandarin Speaking
Salary AUD85000 - AUD100000 per annum + super + bonus incentives
Consultant Ilze Du Preez
Date posted 30 March 2017
* Based in Chatswood * Highly regarded and respected banking organisation * Building positive working relationships You will be responsible for attracting, retaining and growing a portfolio of High Net Worth customers, and will deliver this by engaging customers at every opportunity to identify their needs and present solutions to fulfil those needs. This position will be focused on providing general advice around investment, wealth management and treasury products (fx, bonds, fixed interest etc) and you will be responsible for actively working to increase market share and awareness within a specified customer region.
As a Relationship Manager, you will proactively manage a portfolio of clients and ensure your clients receive expert advice within wealth management. You will be responsible for driving sales revenue, increasing the value of your clients’ portfolio and developing relationships with your clients whilst ensuring a high standard of compliance and control is maintained. In addition to this you will build strong internal relationships with the product teams and other subject matter experts to tailor solutions to ensure each customer’s unique needs are met.
- Proactively engaging in identifying and acting upon referrals and leads
- Promoting and advocating the wealth products and services
- Providing solutions tailored to customers' needs
- Building and relationship managing a portfolio of high value client
- Cross-selling opportunities with customers and owning the customer experience for a portfolio of clients
- Providing innovative and fast solutions to better the customer experience
- Proactive, professional relationship management that builds deep and enduring relationships with customers.
- Multilingual (Mandarin preferable)
- Degree qualification in Business or Finance related
- RG146 compliant (would be highly regarded)
- Tier 1 or 2 accredited in managed investments, derivatives, Securities and FX (would be highly regarded)
- To be seriously considered you will be an existing (or ex) private banker, wealth or financial planning relationship manager with proven and demonstrated experience in meeting targets
- Extensive knowledge in investment, wealth management and treasury products
- High level of internal motivation and drive to meet and exceed client expectations and business performance requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
To apply please click apply or call Ilze Du Preez on 0282 893 163 for a confidential discussion.