Client Service Manager | Personal Insurance
Salary very attractive package
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Ilze Du Preez
Date posted 30 March 2017
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Personal Insurance Risk Specialist to join a fantastic boutique organisation based in the CBD.
- Based in the CBD
- Great culture and team supportive culture
In this position you will be responsible for providing Adviser Support and will be responsible for supporting the advisers to provide life insurance advice and ongoing support to individuals and business clients.
- Preparing Review meeting information, including product research and other review documentation
- Drafting and preparing Statements of Advice (SOA) documents
- Assisting in completion of application forms
- Managing the underwriting process, including following up outstanding medical requirements from customers or medical practitioners
- Liaising with insurers and clients for customer enquiries (eg changes of address, updating banking details)
- Managing the claims process; liaising between both client & insurer
- Ensuring the CRM system is kept up to date with both client details, insurance policy information as well as any file notes regarding ongoing activity (task management)
- Management of ad-hoc e-mails and telephone queries.
- Ideally 3 years of experience with life insurance administration or sales
- Diploma in Financial Planning (highly desirable)
- It would be beneficial, but not essential for the applicant to hold PS146 qualifications for life risk products
- Good technical skills and product knowledge of personal insurance with an attention to detail and the the ability to conduct insurance needs analysis, matching appropriate insurance products to client needs and follow up with the underwriting process
- Financial planning software experience (xPlan & Risk Researcher)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (excellent telephone manner)
- Client service focused.
To apply please click apply or call Ilze Du Preez on 0282 893 163 for a confidential discussion.