Paraplanner | Industry Super
Salary Attractive Package
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Ilze Du Preez
Date posted 31 March 2017
* Based in the CBD * Fantastic culture and team environment * Amazing additional benefits including Rostered Days Off A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced paraplanner to join this highly-regarded industry super fund business, based in modern CBD offices.
Our Client is in a continuing growth phase and as such they are looking to add a paraplanner to their existing team. In this integral role in the financial planning business unit, you will be provide paraplanning and technical support to the financial planning team.
- Be a technical expert to the business
- Assist with fact sheets and other technical materials
- Producing compliant financial plans / Statements of Advice (SOA's) and Record of Advice (ROA) documents
- Reviewing and researching individual client needs, investment strategies and risk profiles
- Ability to identify and document a range of strategies in a compliant, personalised and tailored format
- Providing added value to end client by assisting the Planner in the formulation of appropriate strategies for the client from information and instructions provided by Planners
- Ad-hoc paraplanning related project work, e.g. compliance and template construction, process improvement.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar paraplanning position
- Diploma of Financial Planning (DFP) and/or Advanced Diploma
- Self-motivated, able to work independently, and use judgment in complex situations;
- Member centric orientation with a strong focus on delivering results for all stakeholders;
- Proactive nature and ability to cold call and build new employer based relationships;
- Ability to work in a small team environment and prepared to undertake a range of tasks to get the job done
This is a professional, flexible and friendly working environment, with the role offering varied exposure to a full range of strategies and professional development opportunities. If you are looking for a role where you will be genuinely recognised for your efforts, or looking for the next step in your career please apply.
To apply please click apply or call Ilze Du Preez on 0282 893 163 for a confidential discussion.