Senior Private Client Adviser
Salary AUD140000 - AUD150000 per annum
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Ilze Du Preez
Date posted 31 March 2017
* Join a leading Wealth Management organisation based in the CBD * Advise HNW and UHNW clients * Circa $140-150k + Super + Bonus Incentives
You will be working for one of the leading financial organisations in Australia as a Senior Private Client Adviser. In this role you will be providing comprehensive financial advice to HNW and UHNW clients. You will be tasked with building strong relationships with referral partners and you will provide holistic and unlimited strategy and advice. You will be given specific FUM targets to achieve, with the goal being to grow your book. A large part of your role will be a focus on client satisfaction and engagement.
- Delivery of high quality financial advice to new and existing HNW and UHNW clients
- Preparing and presenting strategic financial plans to prospective clients and providing ongoing strategic and investment reviews to existing clients
- Follow up and convert leads provided from a variety of sources, including client referrals and introductions from referral sources.
- Tertiary Qualification and minimum ADFP or equivalent (CFP preferred)
- You will be a highly driven financial adviser with a positive track record in providing holistic advice to a HNW client base
- Minimum 5 years' experience in the provision of complex technical advice
- Sound technical advising knowledge to current legislative, industry and corporate standards
- Strong attention to detail and excellent time management skills
- The ability to build and maintain relationships with strong written and concise communication skills
- Proven success in setting and achieving targets.
You will have the opportunity to join a highly regarded Wealth Management organisation with a high performing team and reporting into an experienced Advice Manager. On offer is a very attractive salary package, and you will have access to other employee benefits. In addition, your personal and professional development is important, and there is fantastic career progression opportunities also available.
To apply please click apply or call Ilze Du Preez on 0282 893 163 for a confidential discussion.