Specialist Risk Advisor (Insurance) Private Banking
Salary AUD135,000 - AUD145,000 per annum
Location Brisbane CBD
Consultant Anna Madill
Date posted 19 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
As a specialist Risk Advisor in Private Banking you will be accountable for delivering strategic risk advice to clients. The role of Risk Advisor is integral to the Bank's ability to provide bespoke risk solutions across a broad spectrum of insurance risk products. Additionally, you will be instrumental in generating referrals, managing client relationships, and generally promoting the Private Bank's proposition to its banking client base.
- Extensive risk advice experience including strong understanding of underwriting definitions within policies
- Business-related insurance experience is essential, including experience with buy-sell agreements
- Up-to-date knowledge of legislative changes and the consequences for insurance
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, coupled with the ability to understand clients' needs and tailor-make risk solutions accordingly
- Must have the relevant post-graduate qualification: Diploma of Financial Planning (Tiers 1-8)
To apply please click apply or call Anna Madill on +61 7 30322229 for a confidential discussion.