Paraplanner | Industry Fund
Salary competitive package
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Ilze Du Preez
Date posted 6 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
A fantastic opportunity to join a leading industry fund as an Paraplanner. * Sydney CBD location * Leading Industry Fund * Be part of a friendly, flexible and collaborative team environment
Our client is a leading national Superannuation Industry Fund, with a commitment to its members to provide quality advice that will make a difference in their lives. Our client is looking for a Paraplanner to join an experienced team in servicing a strong, well-established member base. In this role you will have the benefit of working with high performing financial planners as well as a business leader who will provide the support, structure and opportunity for you to achieve success.
- Research and strategic work regarding a variety of products and new member scenarios
- Construct complex Statements of Advice (SOAs) for both new and existing members
- Review and research individual member needs, investment strategies and risk profiles
- Identify and document a range of strategies in a compliant, personalised and tailored format
- Provide financial planners with information and guidance on recommended strategies including research, Approved product lists, alternative strategies and compliance
- Ad-hoc paraplanning related project work, e.g. compliance and template construction, process improvement.
- Degree in Finance, Business, Commerce or a related discipline (highly desirable)
- Minimum Diploma of Financial Planning (RG146) (required)
- Advanced Diploma in Financial Planning (highly desirable)
- Previous experience working as a Paraplanner
- Strong technical skills and current knowledge of the superannuation industry
- Strong analytical and organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
To apply please click apply or call Ilze Du Preez on 0282 893 163 for a confidential discussion.