Associate Financial Planner | Industry Fund
Salary competitive package
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Ilze Du Preez
Date posted 6 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
A fantastic opportunity to join a leading industry fund as an Associate Financial Planner. * Sydney CBD location * Leading Industry Fund * Be part of a friendly, flexible and collaborative team environment
Our client is a leading national Superannuation Industry Fund, with a commitment to its members to provide quality advice that will make a difference in their lives. Our client is looking for an Associate Financial Planner to join an experienced team in servicing a strong, well-established member base. In this role you will have the benefit of working with high performing financial planners as well as a business leader who will provide the support, structure and opportunity for you to achieve success. You will be responsible for supporting the Financial Advice Team Manager in providing quality limited advice services to the members via telephone across the intra-fund advice topics, Contributions, Insurance, Portfolio Services and Transition to Retirement.
- Proactively identifying and acting on business opportunities network and build internal and external relationships to promote fund services
- Providing single issue financial advice
- Providing general financial advice to members where required
- Generating SoA’s through planning software
- Identifying and promoting holistic advice opportunities for the comprehensive financial planning team
- Maintain effective relationships with key contacts and relevant third parties.
- Degree in Finance, Business, Commerce or a related discipline (required)
- Minimum Diploma of Financial Planning (RG146) (required)
- Advanced Diploma in Financial Planning (highly desirable)
- Minimum 18 months financial planning experience
- Strong technical skills and current knowledge of the superannuation industry.
To apply please click apply or call Ilze Du Preez on 0282 893 163 for a confidential discussion.