Salary Super + Bonus
Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant Alex Thompson
Date posted 12 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
In this busy and varied role, your key focus will initially be to assist the team of Financial Advisers, while servicing and managing a book of existing clients with on-going service agreements.
The successful Associate Adviser would have a passion for ensuring clients needs are met and serviced to the highest quality, with the potential to identify future customer requirements.
In order to be successful in this role, you should be able to demonstrate experience in the following areas;
- 1-2 years experience in a customer service, financial service or similar style role.
- Strong administrative skills, with the ability to plan and prioritise tasks to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Enthusiastic to assist a high performing team of financial Advisers as as an Associate Adviser, while being motivated to work towards the next step in your career.
- experience in the preparation of investment reports, performance spreadsheets, and presentations for client meetings, pitches and portfolio reviews.
- Tertiary Qualification, preferably within a finance or relevant discipline
- Diploma of Financial Planning (RG146 minimum)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Financial Service products and services
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office and the ability to learn market related systems.
This is a rare opportunity to commence as an Associate Adviser, where you will be supporting and learning from a high performing team of Financial Advisers, while developing and receiving training from Industry Leaders. You will be given exposure to a diverse portfolios and will have the opportunity to progress organically to the next natural step in your career.
If you are currently already working in Financial Services, are career focused and looking for the opportunity to progress please contact Alex Thompson.
To apply please click apply or call Alex Thompson on 03 8628 2169 for a confidential discussion.