Client Services Consultant | Graduate Wealth Management Roles
Salary AUD50,000 - AUD55,000 per annum + super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Ilze Du Preez
Date posted 7 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
* Sydney CBD location * Excellent opportunity for recent graduates who possess a strong track record in Client Services to join a leading wealth manager * Career progression and excellent team environment
Due to internal promotions and growth this leading wealth manager is looking for talented people who have a passion for client services to join their Sydney team in a full time role. The consultant will be responsible for building strong relationships with the clients/financial planners and ensuring that all clients/financial planners receive exceptional client service with respect to queries. The queries will revolve around account and product information. You will be provided with an in depth training programme and will work in a vibrant and energetic team with fantastic progression opportunities.
- Receiving and / or initiating calls to financial planners or clients and providing an extraordinary client experience on each call
- Taking ownership of client queries and using your industry knowledge and experience to overcome challenges and solve problems
- Processing all requests for clients and advisers by appropriate deadlines
- Liaising with other teams to resolve errors/discrepancies to deliver solutions
- Exceeding service quality standards and striving for continuous process improvement.
- Proven academic back ground Tertiary qualification (Business / Economics / Accounting / Finance)
- If you are RG146 compliant it will be highly regarded
- Experience in a similar role and an understanding of a call centre and/or operations environment
- Professional communication skills, able to clearly explain complex concepts over the phone
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to follow processes and procedures
- The ability to adapt to change with ease and be resilient to cope with challenging tasks.
To apply please click apply or call Ilze Du Preez on 0282 893 163 for a confidential discussion.