Corporate Actions Specialist - Analyst
Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant Mel Munro
Date posted 13 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Our client is looking for an experienced Corpoarte Actions Analyst to join there specialist team. As part of this high performing team you will be responsbile in ensuring all corporate action data is received and validated in an accurate and timely manner
- Ensures all corporate action data is received and validated in an accurate and timely manner by sourcing information from external data providers, custodians, and issuers
- Peer review work, checking for completeness and accuracy, before approving items for further
- Provides meaningful analysis of corporate action events and solicits portfolio managers for election decisions;
- Liaises with custodians, depositories, agents, third party data providers, and issuers to clarify corporate event terms.
- Submits election instructions to the custodians, depositories, agents, and/or brokers prior to established market deadline.
- Liaises with internal client teams (i.e. accounting groups, portfolio managers, fund tax analysts, legal and compliance advisors, etc.) to
- Ensure proper handling of corporate action events.
- Independently researches and resolves custodian and internal client inquiries
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate degree (business degree preferred) or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Minimum two years business related experience; investment operations, corporate actions, or finance related experience preferred.
- Strong time management, planning and organisation skills
To discuss this role further please contact Melanie Munro at Robert Walters on 03 8628 2203 or email@example.com