Financial Planning Support Officer
Consultant Alison Hogan
Date posted 13 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Our client is a household name within the Financial Services Industry, they pride themselves on delivering high quality products and services while retaining a dynamic and supportive company culture. As a Financial Planning Administrator, you will be responsible for end to end administration by providing a superior level of administration and internal customer service support to the Financial Planners. In addition you will be acting as the point of contact for general customer queries on behalf of planner, and coordination of Financial Planners Marketing seminars.
- Responsibly for all areas of customer service, administration and implementation
- Respond to all customer enquiries within agreed time frame and in adherence with quality and compliance standards
- Be the first point of contact for clients
- Complete necessary documentations to implement SOA's
- Ensuring the CRM system is kept up to date with both client details, policy information as well as any file notes regarding ongoing activity (task management)
- Management of ad-hoc e-mails and telephone queries.
- Diploma in Financial Planning (required)
- Advanced Diploma of Financial Planning (or willingness to complete)
- Previous experience in a financial planning support role or previous Paraplanning experience
- COIN Financial Planning software knowledge
- Good technical skills and product knowledge of financial planning products with an attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (excellent telephone manner)
- Client service focused
- Understanding of the financial services industry, financial services products and the end to end advice process
- Effective problem solving skills, use of initiative, computer literacy skills, verbal and written communication.
To apply please click apply or call Alison Hogan on +61 2 8289 3124 for a confidential discussion.