Client Service Officer
Location Western Suburbs Melbourne
Consultant Alex Thompson
Date posted 27 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This is an opportunity for an experienced Client services professional to join a highly successful Financial Services Organisation.
This privately owned Financial Planning practice is based in Melbourne's Inner Western Suburbs, specialising in financial advice to high net worth clients.
As the Client Services Officer, the primary focus of your role will to be to provide exceptional customer service and support to clients and Financial Planners.
- Act as the first point of contact for new and existing clients
- Attend client meetings
- Prepare relevant documentation
- Implement financial strategies
- Assist in the preparation of SOA's
- Assist with client queries
- Manage client files
- Support the Senior Adviser and Management
- Ad-hoc Administration support
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Strong administration skills
- Experience using XPLAN is an essential
- Strong customer service experience
- DFP/ RG146 compliance would be an advantage
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Highly organised
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well established team and work for an organisation that really values their staff. You will be working in a supportive environment, with company that values work-life balance and promotes career growth.
To apply please click apply or call Alex Thompson on 03 8628 2169 for a confidential discussion.