Salary AUD75,000 - AUD90,000 per annum + Super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Alison Hogan
Date posted 6 April 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This is an exciting opportunity for a Paraplanner to join an established financial services organisation based in the Sydney CBD. The Paraplanner is a specialist role primarily responsible for producing compliant, high quality Statements of Advice (SOAs) for advisers. In doing this, paraplanning support also includes assistance to advisers in preparation of all advice documentation, relevant software education, product research and consultation on strategy options
Reporting to the Paraplanning Manager, you will work under supportive management who will trust you to work autonomously and drive your own success. You will have the flexibility to work from home. In this role you will also be responsible for providing tailored financial advice to a range of individual clients by developing high quality complex financial strategies.
- Research and strategic work regarding a variety of products and new client scenarios
- Construct complex Statements of Advice (SOAs) for both new and existing clients within structured timeframes.
- Review and research individual client needs, investment strategies and risk profiles.
- Identify and document a range of strategies in a compliant, personalised and tailored format
- Provide financial planners with information and guidance on recommended strategies including research, Approved product lists, alternative strategies and compliance
- Ad-hoc paraplanning related project work, e.g. compliance and template construction, process improvement.
- Diploma in Financial Planning (and a commitment to further study), however ADFP qualification would be an advantage
- Minimum 1+ year experience as a paraplanner
- Exposure to COIN software essential to be considered for this role
- Exceptional organisational and prioritisation skills
- Be able to work autonomously with minimal supervision
- Positive, can do attitude, proactive, enthusiastic with a strong work ethic.
To apply please click apply or call Alison Hogan on +61 2 8289 3124 for a confidential discussion.