Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Ilze Du Preez
Date posted 13 April 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
* Be part of a high energy, customer centric team * Flexible working arrangements * Excellent remuneration and benefits
You will be working for one of the leading financial organisations in Australia and they are looking for an experienced People Leader to join. In this role, you will be responsible for managing a large Paraplanning Team nationally and supporting the Financial Planning business across multiple brands, while also allowing you to engage and be heavy involved with high level Executive Senior management and decision making.
- Lead and manage the Paraplanning team
- Coaching, mentoring and ensuring continued professional development
- Maintain constructive working relationships with the Leadership and Advice Delivery teams
- Engage broader business through collaboration, building strong relationships internally and externally
- Monitor team and personal adherence to the compliance framework, ensuring all Paraplanning processes, procedures are document and maintained
- Ensure the business is appropriately resourced and supported to deliver efficient and compliant Advice Documentation in a timely manner
- Continual focus on business efficiencies and enhanced productivity to provide client best interest outcomes.
- Degree qualified with a minimum of an Advanced Diploma of Financial Planning (CFP would be highly regarded)
- Minimum 3 years direct financial planning experience
- Minimum 3 years experience in people leadership and financial services
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Experience developing and implementing/improving process efficiencies
- Excellent client relationship skills and the ability to work collaboratively
- Comprehensive knowledge of legislation, regulatory obligations and industry advice practices that impact advice businesses.
To apply please click apply or call Ilze Du Preez on 0282 893 163 for a confidential discussion.