Financial Adviser - Life Insurance Specialist
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Ilze Du Preez
Date posted 13 April 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
* CBD based role * Warm referrals * Excellent remuneration and benefits
This role sits within the Wealth Advisory division where you will be a key member of the team providing advice to members and non members on insurance. You will be working for a mutual, not-for-profit organisation and providing advice across Life Insurance, Trauma, Income Protection, Total-and-permanent disability cover. This is a perfect opportunity for professionals who are interested in a defined career path within Insurance. The financial advisers are tasked with understanding members financial planning needs and with providing appropriately tailored advice and service.
- Conduct in depth reviews of clients financial circumstances, current situation and future aims particularly in relations to insurance needs
- Analyse and prepare plans best suited to individual requirements
- Preparation of SOA's and completion of Insurance Applications
- Update and Review existing insurance policies
- Liaising with insurance providers, underwriters, administrators etc
- Manage various internal and external relationships
- Respond to client enquiries as required to maintain high levels of client care.
- Degree in Finance related discipline
- Diploma of Financial Planning (RG146) qualification
- Intention to complete or have completed Advanced Diploma of Financial Planning
- Successful track record as a financial adviser (including advising on retail life insurance products)
- Ability to work with a wide range of stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain strong business relationships.
- Strong business acumen.
To apply please click apply or call Ilze Du Preez on 0282 893 163 for a confidential discussion.