Customer Service Consultant - Industry Superannuation Fund
Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant Alex Thompson
Date posted 12 April 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This is a customer focused role working for a leading Industry Superannuation Fund that always put their Members first.
About the company
An award winning Industry Superannuation Fund based in Melbourne . An amazing opportunity to join a fund that have a great working environment and a positive culture.
About the role
You will be a first point of contact for Members, Employers and Third party advisors in relation to their Superannuation. This is a very customer centric role working for a fund that has the members best interest at the heart of everything they do .
- Be a point of contact for both new and existing members ensuring first call resolution where possible
- Provide Factual and General advice to members
- Educate members across Superannuation
- Ensuring a first class customer experience is available at all times
- Build strong working internal and external relationships
- Provide administration support to the member base
- Customer focused individual
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Team Player
- Excellent communication skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well established team and work for an organisation that really values their staff. You will be working in a supportive environment, with a team that works collaboratively.
To find out more about this role please contact Alex Thompson at Robert Walters on 03 8628 2169 / firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply please click apply or call Alex Thompson on 03 8628 2169 for a confidential discussion.