Senior Associate - Client Services
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Jack Brown
Date posted 16 April 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
The Senior Associate will be responsible for the onboarding of new clients and managing their enquiries at a high level of quality.
- Complete onboarding process for new clients and intermediaries
- Prepare and distribute client documentation
- Process daily lodgements and maturities
- Assist with the development and maintenance of processes across the team
- Answer telephones, direct calls and take messages
- Liaise between front and back office to ensure seamless transactions and client experience
- Take ownership of client and advisor email and phone queries until successfully closed
- Contribute to ideas to improving processes and efficiencies
- 18 months + relevant experience in financial services or client services
- Initiative, proactive nature and self-motivated
- Ability to handle high paced environment while delivering a high level of output at exceptional quality
- Intermediate computer literacy in MS Office and CRM solutions
- Excellent people skills, with a willingness to exceed client expectations
- A business degree or qualification will be viewed as favourable
- Systematic approach to meeting deadlines
- Professional communication, strong written and verbal communications with high level of attention to detail
A competitive salary package will be negotiated for the successful applicant.
To apply please click apply or call Jack Brown on 02 8289 3238 for a confidential discussion.