Salary AUD100,000 - AUD110,000 per annum + STI Bonus
Location North Sydney
Consultant Alison Hogan
Date posted 18 April 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This role exists to develop, embed, maintain and improve the assessment guidelines and processes to ensure that all customers are treated fairly and consistently and remediated (where required) in the most effective and efficient manner
- Develop and improve the assessment guidelines, methodology, processes and tools that facilitate the identification of inappropriate advice and adviser conduct
- Develop, maintain and improve the methodology and processes that are applied in the remediation of customers who have received inappropriate advice or service.
- Ensure that all assessment guidelines, methodology, processes and tools are understood and applied by all key stakeholders.
- Serve as an effective escalation function for the assessment team and ensure that all decisions are effectively documented, approved and disseminated to all relevant stakeholders.
• Develop innovative ways to remediate specific issues while ensuring quality is maintained
- Minimum 5 years financial services industry experience, with sound knowledge of financial products. Previous roles or exposure to Advising, Para planning, Complaints, Compliance or Training experience desirable.
- Advanced Excel/Word skills
- Ability to review advice decisions based on file documentation and supporting information and form a determination of appropriate or inappropriate advice.
- Ability to unpack the critical factors that inform an appropriate or inappropriate outcome assessment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
To apply please click apply or call Alison Hogan on +61 2 8289 3124 for a confidential discussion.