Director - Private Wealth Investments
Salary Attractive package
Consultant Anna Madill
Date posted 17 April 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
The Director - Private Wealth Services forms part of a national sales team supporting Private Banking. Established in 2011, the team distribute global investment opportunities to high-net-worth and ultra high-net-worth clients on a general advice basis. This is a leadership role that will leverage your experience in financial markets/investments/funds management to drive sales, develop and build strong relationships with leading clients, and build trust and confidence with Private Wealth Bankers, advisors, business partners, and external providers.
- Introduce and position Private Wealth investment themes, insights, and due diligence processes to clients
- Support and drive banker engagement to drive sales for Private Wealth
- Drive sales of multi-asset investment opportunities including fixed income solutions, equities, property, structured solutions, and alternatives via institutional managed funds and direct exposures under a general advice framework
- Educate, train, and coach Private Bankers and their Associates to distribute direct wealth investment opportunities
- Generate new business leads and opportunities from existing clients and from external networks
- Lead and facilitate deep conversations with clients to drive wealth engagement, participation and revenue
- Multi-asset class discipline
- 10+ years' experience in financial markets/funds management/sales distribution/finance/investment environments with a track record of high achievement
- Experience in driving financial sales and organisational change
- Collaborative, relationship-driven, and consultative selling style
To apply please click apply or call Anna Madill on +61 7 30322229 for a confidential discussion.