Insurance Adviser | Life Insurance Specialist
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Ilze Du Preez
Date posted 12 June 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
* Sydney CBD * Competitive remuneration + bonus
This role sits within the Wealth Advisory division where you will be a key member of the team providing general advice to members and non members on insurance products. You will be working for a mutual, not-for-profit organisation and providing general advice across Life Insurance, Trauma,Income Protection, Total-and-permanent disability cover, Children's cover and Practice Expense Insurance. This is a fantastic opportunity for professionals who are interested in a defined career path within Insurance.
- Drive sales of life insurance product by managing inbound calls in a highly professional manner and delivering expert product knowledge when providing general advice
- Undertake outbound call campaigns to members
- Triage the needs of customers and identify when a handover to a Financial Adviser is required for personal advice
- Personally manage and own the insurance application process for your customers
- Provide quotes and complete applications include tele-underwriting questionnaires
- Issue correspondence including records of General Advice
- Keep the customer up to date in relation to an application’s progress
- Liaising with insurance providers, underwriters, administrators etc
- Manage various internal and external relationships
- Respond to client enquiries as required to maintain high levels of client care.
- Degree in Finance related discipline
- Diploma of Financial Planning (RG146) qualification
- Intention to complete or have completed Advanced Diploma of Financial Planning
- Previous experience in a life insurance sales role
- Previous experience in life insurance or financial advice administration
- Self-motivated individual with excellent customer service skills
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Problem solving skills.
To apply please click apply or call Ilze Du Preez on 0282 893 163 for a confidential discussion.