Adviser Assistant | Private Wealth Management
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Ilze Du Preez
Date posted 13 June 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
* Based in CBD * HNW Clients * Great culture and team supportive culture * Outstanding opportunities for training and ongoing career development
Our client is a leading Wealth Manager within the Financial Services Industry, they pride themselves on delivering high quality products and services while retaining a dynamic and supportive company culture. As Advisor Assistant, you will be responsible for end to end administration by providing a superior level of administration and internal customer service support to the Financial Planners.
- Responsibly for all areas of customer service, administration and implementation
- Respond to all client enquiries within agreed time frame and in adherence with quality and compliance standards
- Be the first point of contact for clients
- Complete necessary documentations to implement SOA's
- Prepare and administer platform and products administration
- Ensuring the CRM system is kept up to date with both client details, policy information as well as any file notes regarding ongoing activity (task management)
- Management of ad-hoc e-mails and telephone queries.
- Diploma in Financial Planning (required)
- Previous experience in a financial planning support role (essential to be considered for this role)
- Understanding of the financial services industry, financial services products and the end to end advice process
- Technical knowledge within WRAPS, SMSF, Direct Shares, Insurance and Estate Planning
- Experience with XPlan/COIN would be advantageous
- Good technical skills and product knowledge of financial planning products with an attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (excellent telephone manner)
- Effective problem solving skills, use of initiative, computer literacy skills, verbal and written communication.
To apply please click apply or call Ilze Du Preez on 0282 893 163 for a confidential discussion.