Advice Assistant - Private Banking
Salary AUD60,000 - AUD75,000 per annum + Super
Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant Alex Thompson
Date posted 13 June 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
A fantastic opportunity to join an award winning organisation and be a part of their established and successful private wealth team. In this dynamic role, you will deliver on transnational and administrative activities according to advice client needs, focusing on maintaining client satisfaction and compliant execution.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced client services professional who is interested in taking the next step of their career into Private Banking.
- Provide exceptional customer experience through informative conversations and driving advocacy
- Guide customers through the most suitable advice channel, building value in the Personal Advice proposition
- Deliver on financial targets as set out in annual KRA document
- Take responsibility for delivering 100% accurate information to clients and Private Bankers
- Record accurate information into databases
- 2-3 years previous experience in a Client Services role
- Good understanding of advice documentation and SOA's
- Strong attention to detail and focus on compliance
- Understanding of the Financial Services Industry
- RG146 qualification would be highly regarded
This is a great opportunity to start your career within Financial Services. You will be working within a supportive and innovative environment where full training will be provided.
To apply please click apply or call Alex Thompson on 03 8628 2169 for a confidential discussion.