Salary Excellent Culture
Consultant Maria Giorgi
Date posted 25 June 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This financial planning firm with an associated accounting arm is looking for a degree qualified individual with previous exposure to Paraplanning that wants to make their transition into an Associate Advisor position. In this role you will have the opportunity to work alongside and assist the Financial Planners in the firm and leverage on senior people in the business for knowledge and advice. This employer provides fantastic career growth opportunities internally and exceptional training. They have a strong reputation in the market for it's commitment to providing holistic, tailored advice to their customer base. The ideal candidate for this position will currently be working in the industry with more than 2 years experience with future aspirations to become and Advisor.
- Attending all client meetings
- Brainstorming strategy with the Planner after each meeting
- Financial modelling of scenarios
- Writing SOA requests and submitting to external paraplanners
- Managing SOA workflow
- Checking the SOAs when they are complete
- Reviewing investment reports for clients
- Maximising the opportunity in a small book of clients
- Attending client appointments, and receiving regular training from advisors
- Helping present the SOAs you have written in client appointments alongside the financial planner
- Must have a finance related degree
- Experience as an associate advisor, Paraplanner or Client Services
- Strong communication skills
- Desire and drive to become a Adviser
- ADFP or equivalent preferred
- CFP or Masters highly desired
- Driven and ambitious
You will be trained to be an adviser with a real opportunity to learn to be an Advisor. You will also work within a recognised brand with an outstanding reputation within the industry.
To apply please click apply or call Maria Giorgi on 08 8216 3506 for a confidential discussion.