Consultant Ilze Du Preez
Date posted 9 July 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
* Based in Chatswood * Reporting to Head of Private Clients * Dynamic and highly motivated team A fantastic opportunity to join a boutique practice with strong company culture based in Chatswood as an Associate Adviser. In this role, you will be Reporting to Head of Private Clients and you will be responsible for providing the highest level of service to both Private and Corporate clients.
You will be responsible for proactively looking after client needs, providing general advice and managing the financial affairs of the private clients in order to support the Financial Advisers so that they can work efficiently and effectively. In addition you will also be responsible for the day-to-day administration and management of the private clients’ financial portfolios, maintenance of their financial plan and organising reviews.
- Proactively looking after client needs, meeting service standards
- Contacting clients within an agreed timeframe for their annual reviews
- Attending to client enquiries.
- Preparation of advice documents (Statement of Advice [SOA] and Records of Advice [ROA])
- Implementation and follow-up of tasks from the client meetings or queries
- Assisting Financial Advisers in the new business process where required
- Proactively and willingly assist other team members
- Proactively look for and identify ways to improve the team’s productivity
- Ensuring all work and client communication is of high quality
- Ensuring technical and client knowledge is up to date and relevant.
- Experience in Paraplanning/Associate Advisor roles
- Minimum qualification of RG146 / DFP, wanting to work toward Advanced Diploma of Financial Services or CFP
- Must also have a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or a related field
- Must have financial planning software experience (XPLAN or COIN preferred)
- Good technical financial planning knowledge.
To apply please click apply or call Ilze Du Preez on 0282 893 163 for a confidential discussion.