Client Services Manager/Financial Planning Assistant
Location Bondi Junction
Consultant Ilze Du Preez
Date posted 9 July 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
* Based in Bondi Junction * Must have previous experience within the industry * Part Time role - 3 days per week Our client is a boutique financial planning firm located in the eastern suburbs (close to trains and bus stop). You will be working with the owner and adviser of the business and assisting and supporting the business with the end to end preparation and implementation of financial advice (superannuation, investments, insurances, etc.).
- Responsible for all areas of customer service, administration and implementation
- Respond to all client enquiries within agreed time frame and in adherence with quality and compliance standards
- Be the first point of contact for clients
- Complete necessary documentation to implement SOA's
- Prepare and administer platform and products administration
- Ensuring the CRM system is kept up to date with both client details, policy information as well as any file notes regarding ongoing activity (task management)
- Management of ad-hoc e-mails and telephone queries.
- Diploma in Financial Planning (required)
- Previous experience in a financial planning support role (essential to be considered for this role)
- Understanding of the financial services industry, financial services products and the end to end advice process
- Technical knowledge within insurance and investments
- Experience with XPlan/COIN would be advantageous
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (excellent telephone manner)
- Effective problem solving skills, use of initiative, computer literacy skills, verbal and written communication.
To apply please click apply or call Ilze Du Preez on 0282 893 163 for a confidential discussion.