Financial Planning Assistant | Boutique Practice | CBD
Salary competitive package
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Ilze Du Preez
Date posted 9 July 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Searching for Financial Planning Assistant to join a growing financial planning business. A great place to build your career within Financial Planning. * Work in a Boutique Financial Advice business in Sydney CBD * Supportive team with excellent culture and working conditions * Work closely with Financial Planner in a hands on role
My client is a Growing IFA practice, with offices in the CBD. They have fostered a collaborative and fun work environment where all staff are empowered to provide input and manage the business. The role will see you work alongside 2 of the practice Directors, assisting and supporting the business with the end to end preparation and implementation of financial advice (superannuation, investments, insurances, etc.).
- Work closely with the Financial Planner assisting with day to day administrative tasks
- Build and maintain relationships with clients, prepare advice documentation and research to support financial advisers and implement advice
- Assist with the delivery of ongoing service in the provision of professional, compliant and quality advice to clients
- Managing new and existing client's enquiries to optimise advisers' time with clients and ensure a positive client experience
- Regular communication with clients and other business associates.
- A minimum of 1 years experience in a financial industry or similar role
- A good telephone manner and people skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A positive flexible ‘can do’ attitude along with the ability to work autonomously
- Enthusiasm and a willingness to learn
- A drive to succeed and make a place for yourself in our rapidly expanding business.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Previous experience Xplan, or similar financial planning software would be desirable
- A drive to succeed and make a place for yourself in the rapidly expanding business.
To apply please click apply or call Ilze Du Preez on 0282 893 163 for a confidential discussion.