Senior Paraplanner | Boutique Practice | Eastern Suburbs
Location Double Bay
Consultant Ilze Du Preez
Date posted 9 July 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
A fantastic opportunity for a Senior Paraplanner to join a Private Wealth organisation based in the Eastern Suburbs * Opportunity to provide quality Statements of Advice to Retail and HNW clients * Be supported by Senior Leaders to grow your career in Wealth Advice
Reporting to the General Manager, you will work under supportive management who will trust you to work autonomously and drive your own success. In this role you will also be responsible for providing tailored financial advice to a range of individual clients by developing high quality complex financial strategies. This role will suit a self-motivated professional who enjoys supporting Financial Planners with providing sound technical advice. You will work in a dynamic environment that inspires collaboration and innovation and be afforded the opportunity to learn and develop your career in a supportive environment.
- Research and strategic work regarding a variety of products and new client scenarios
- Construct complex Statements of Advice (SOAs) for both new and existing clients
- Review and research individual client needs, investment strategies and risk profiles
- Identify and document a range of strategies in a compliant, personalised and tailored format
- Provide financial planners with information and guidance on recommended strategies including research, Approved product lists, alternative strategies and compliance
- Ad-hoc paraplanning related project work, e.g. compliance and template construction, process improvement.
- Minimum of 1+ years of work experience in Paraplanning (required)
- Completed DFP 1-8 (required)
- Solid experience with Xplan/COIN software (required)
- Strong customer focus giving goals based advice
- Exceptional organisational and prioritisation skills
- Be able to work autonomously with minimal supervision
- Positive, can do attitude, proactive, enthusiastic with a strong work ethic.
To apply please click apply or call Ilze Du Preez on 0282 893 163 for a confidential discussion.