Financial Planner | Boutique Practice | Bring your client book
Salary attractive package
Consultant Ilze Du Preez
Date posted 9 July 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Financial Planner to join a Boutique Practice as a Senior Financial Planner. * Bring your client book * Not just a job - a fantastic opportunity leading to equity * Create your brand and become a real business asset of value * Competitive salary package
Based in Pyrmont, this boutique practice has a unique opportunity for a Planner to join the practice. The applicant will have strong sales skills to grow and develop both existing and new clients. The successful applicant will be focused on the delivery of high quality advice to clients and building and enriching sustainable client relationship. You will need an existing client base, and the ability to utilise your extensive networks to generate future business opportunities will be imperative to your success in the role.
- Providing holistic advise to all clients, both new and existing
- To prospect for new business from existing client base
- To service new client leads generated by the business from various sources
- Drive sales activities and plan a sales pipeline to manage your own business
- To build effective and trusted relationships with the clients so that new business opportunities are identified and recommended to the clients for consideration
- To engage with the business in the preparation and timely delivery of advice for clients
- To present back to clients recommended strategies and positively influence client decisions
- To engage with the business to ensure the timely implementation of advice.
Ideally you will be currently working as a Financial Planner in the Financial Planning industry in a Senior Financial Planning role.
You will have demonstrated high values, integrity and high ethical behaviours.
You will need to possess strong and articulate communication and will need to work extremely well autonomously and as part of a team.
To succeed with this role you will be a strong team player with the proven ability to communicate complex financial situations simply and convincingly, with the following skills:
- ADFS, Masters or equivalent relevant degree would be highly regarded
- At least 4-5 years previous experience in a Financial Planning role within the Financial Planning industry
- Financial Planning software experience in XPlan highly desirable
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- Exceptional time management skills
- Willing to be a fantastic team player, with an excellent attitude toward the role.
To apply please click apply or call Ilze Du Preez on 0282 893 163 for a confidential discussion.