Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Maria Giorgi
Date posted 24 August 2018 2018-08-242018-09-23 banking 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Working with one of Australia’s largest Wealth Institutions, you will be an integral member of the equities team. You will be responsible for supporting and executing customer requests with regards to market driven transactions, process Equity Transactions end to end, whilst providing excellent customer service. This is a full time fixed term contract opportunity based in the southern suburbs and will suit finance and financial planning graduates, and those with and understanding of Trading / Equities / Corporate Actions.
- Equity transfers
- Income and Corporate Actions
- Completions of IPO’s
- Accurate and effective decision making when responding to queries from internal stakeholders and
- External customers.
- Timely and effective processing of client generated and/or bulk client transactions.
- Identification and submission of process improvement opportunities.
- Review and responding to data integrity or error correction activity.
- Support in internal and external audit as required
- Adherence to ASX requirements
- Monitoring trading and Settlements
- Tertiary studies in finance / financial planning
- High level attention to detail
- Understanding of Equities is advantageous
- Analytical nature with high level problem solving
- Ability to work in a high pressure KPI driven environment
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to work in a frequently changing environment
- High level of resilience
- Logical thinker with commercial acumen
- Excellent interpersonal skills
To apply please click apply or call Maria Giorgi on 08 8216 3506 for a confidential discussion.