Salary AUD130,000 - AUD140,000 per annum + Super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Sophie Moore
Date posted 27 September 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
One of Australia’s leading wealth managers and financial market service providers is looking for Senior Private Client Adviser to join them in their modern CBD offices. The client offers industry leading wealth management services to meet their client’s needs, from private trust services to philanthropy. The Senior Private Client Advisor will focus on new sales revenue through leads, referrals and also expansion of existing clients and have responsibility for consulting and coordinating the delivery of solutions for a comprehensive wealth management strategy for individuals, business owners, and families.
- Maintain deep advice relationships with a group of existing clients
- Follow up and convert leads provided from a variety of sources, including client referrals and introductions from referral sources
- Prepare and present strategic financial plans to prospective clients and provide ongoing strategic and investment reviews to existing clients.
- Bachelor Degree, or other relevant tertiary level financial services qualifications
- Diploma Financial Planning (RG146)
- CFP (highly desirable)
- Proven financial planning experience
- Experience in provision of financial advice to high net worth clients
- Strong relationship building skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Time management and strong ability to work to deadlines.
Great opportunity to work a fantastic clientele and grow your career.
To apply please click apply or call Sophie Moore on 02 8289 3178 for a confidential discussion.