Salary AUD90,000 - AUD100,000 per annum + Super
Consultant Sophie Moore
Date posted 27 September 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Join a leading Super Fund and collaborate team with potential to develop your career within financial planning. The role requires strong communication and technical ability as you will generate Statements of Advice and develop strategy with the Financial Planning team.
- Research and strategic work regarding a variety of products and new members
- Construct complex Statements of Advice (SOAs) for both new and existing members
- Identify and document a range of strategies in a compliant, personalised and tailored format
- Provide financial planners with information and guidance on recommended strategies including research, Approved product lists, alternative strategies and compliance
- Diploma in Financial Planning required, however ADFP qualification would be an advantage.
- Good communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Exposure to Xplan software preferred
- Strong member focus
- Exceptional organisational and prioritisation skills
- Team oriented and collaborative attitude
- Positive, can do attitude, proactive, enthusiastic with a strong work ethic
Work with a Senior Paraplanner and develop your skills in a team oriented environment. With a centralised team based in Burwood career progression is encouraged, with a great opportunity to gain exposure to all aspects of financial planning.
To apply please click apply or call Sophie Moore on 02 8289 3178 for a confidential discussion.