Associate Adviser - Private Wealth Management
Salary AUD90,000 - AUD120,000 per annum + Incentives
Location Brisbane CBD
Consultant Anna Madill
Date posted 5 October 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Koda Capital was founded by a group of highly experienced investment professionals who recognised the need to change things for the better. Since inception, Koda has earned a reputation for providing holistic, client-centric advice to sophisticated, high net worth individuals and families. In 2016, Koda was awarded the AFR Smart Investor Blue Ribbon Award for Best Private Wealth manager, securing its position as Australia’s top advisory firm for independent, professional advice.
Based in Koda’s Brisbane office, you will assist the Senior Adviser with proactive planning and implementation of customised financial strategies for high-net-worth clients and not-for-profit organisations. Taking a mature, professional and empathetic approach to clients' needs, you will help to nurture successful relationships by providing superior end-to-end investment services including client on-boarding, ongoing client management, account opening paperwork and other tasks, or projects as required.
- Assist adviser with all aspects of client engagement including attending client meetings to record file notes and required actions from those meetings
- Develop investment portfolios and undertake portfolio re-balancing recommendations and execution of recommendations within agreed time frames
- Build and maintain relationships externally with service providers (accountants, lawyers etc) and internally to identify clients who may benefit from Koda’s specialist core service teams
- Manage investment applications and redemptions using various platforms including Netwealth, Power wrap and IRESS
- Protect client privacy and other aspects of Koda’s obligations to clients
- 3 - 5 years of experience in Wealth Management or related field
- Strong analytical skills
- A motivated and adaptable attitude with proven ability to take ownership and work independently
- Exceptional client service and problem solving skills
- Client focused with excellent written and spoken communication
- Well presented and professional with a positive, hard-working demeanour
- Ideally RG146 compliant and degree qualified
Koda’s culture sits at the core of its business, and is built on the pillars of Quality, Courage, and Integrity. This culture, along with the diversity of backgrounds and skill sets amongst the team, means Koda can provide clients with exceptional service, and, above all, peace of mind.
Koda Capital takes a markedly different approach that breaks new ground in the private wealth management sector. Koda chooses to be different because they believe individuals, families, non-profit and philanthropic investors deserve genuinely independent advice and the better outcomes that come with it.
To apply please click apply or call Anna Madill on +61 7 30322229 for a confidential discussion.